Quality Control Process
Buildingstars® has developed a proprietary quality control process with the right blend of technology and human contact. It all starts with a clear understanding of our customer's expectations. That's why we take the first 30 days of service to develop a Customer Expectation Document. We understand that "customer" is a broad term that may include the property manager or facility manager, the tenants and the tenant's customers. Once the Customer Expectation Document is established, we monitor our performance against the standard, flag any gaps, then respond quickly to bring the performance back to the standard.
Our quality control process is proactive and intuitive. Through our experience servicing literally thousands of facilities over the years, we are able to identify those areas that may become a concern, then we recommend or implement steps to address the concerns before they become problems
The key to a good quality control program is communication between everyone involved in the process and the willingness of Buildingstars® to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations. Our quality control program is an ongoing process towards a zero defect environment through a 4-step process.
- Clearly identify customer's (including tenants) expectations.
- Develop a program to continuously monitor the level of performance.
- Make necessary changes towards perfection.
- Develop creative solutions to improve quality and create efficiencies.
Features of our Quality Control Process Include:
- All of our customers are assigned a Customer Service Manager so you have a single contact who communicates with you on a regular basis.
- We conduct both evening and day-time inspections.
- We send out quarterly email surveys
- We use database management to track service issues, response and resolution times.
We are dedicated to resolving problems quickly.